Full-Time | Western Region
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our growing and talented Sales team. As a member of our team, you will meet or exceed sales objectives within your assigned territory by selling assessment and accreditation solutions (including software and services) to higher education clients. This client-facing position requires a background in educational technology sales, an exemplary track record, and exceptional communication skills. This is a full-time position that will be focused on selling in the Western Region of the United States.
- Meet and exceed new sales quota focusing on selling Tk20’s assessment and accreditation solutions
- Manage a complex sales cycle within a 6-18 month purchasing process
- Play an active part in leading RFP responses within the territory
- Develop technical fluency of Tk20’s solutions in order to provide customized demonstrations to prospects
- Attend assessment and accreditation conferences to represent Tk20 and generate new leads
- Collaborate with the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, and the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, on territory campaign creation and execution
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Tk20’s solutions, industry trends, and competitors
- 5+ years of educational software sales experience (experience selling SaaS and hosting services preferred)
- Familiarity with assessment and/or accreditation a plus
- Fluency in building a pipeline, moving opportunities through a complex sales cycle, and working with C-level decision-makers to close the business
- Fearless self-starter with exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experience and ability to work as a member of a high-performing virtual team
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- BA/BS degree in a relevant area from an accredited institution
- Candidate must be based in the Western region of the United States
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why Work with Tk20?
Tk20 is a dynamic, global company that believes in making a difference in education. We provide a collaborative work environment and enjoy celebrating our successes! You can find out more about us by visiting:
If Tk20 sounds like the right fit to you, apply now by sending your letter of interest and a resume/CV to recruiting@Tk20.com with Field Sales Representative – Western Region in the subject line.
Tk20 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.