We are looking for a Client Support Associate to join our talented, passionate, and collaborative Client Engagement team. As a member of our growing team, you will provide first-line phone support to all Tk20 partner institutions and help resolve complex client frustrations. This customer-facing position requires high proficiency in common business and web-based applications, exemplary commitment to superior customer service, and exceptional communication skills. This full-time position will work from our Austin, TX office.
- Provide first level phone support to Tk20 clients, opening and maintaining tickets and managing ticket queue as appropriate.
- Provide accurate, timely, and creative solutions to routine end-user account and software application issues.
- Apply knowledge of the Tk20 software application system and client model to investigate and troubleshoot end-user issues.
- Gain and maintain expert-level knowledge of the Tk20 software application.
- Provide superior customer service by displaying empathy for client concerns and challenges, taking necessary steps to solve concerns and issues, communicating resolutions to the client effectively, and escalating concerns and issues to appropriate team members as needed.
- Triage escalated production issues with development, testing, systems, and engineering services.
- Document issues with applicable workarounds.
- Raise and prioritize defects based on client escalations and impact.
- Validate production fixes with clients when the situation warrants it.
- Report support trends based on feedback from clients.
- Analyze and recommend requirements and improvements of current application.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-oriented professional setting, preferably supporting technology end-users.
- 1-2 years working with web-based applications; SaaS model is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to independently conduct research and use basic descriptive statistics/quantitative analysis to inform decisions.
- Comfortable presenting research findings to a group of peers and/or supervisors using Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Prezi.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exemplary verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Why Work with Tk20?
Tk20 is a dynamic, global company that believes in making a difference in education. We provide a collaborative work environment and enjoy celebrating our successes! You can find out more about us by visiting:
If Tk20 sounds like the right fit for you, apply now by sending your letter of interest and a resume/CV to recruiting@Tk20.com with Client Support Associate in the subject line.
Tk20 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.