- Manage a portfolio of CampusWide and HigherEd Accounts. Cultivate rapport and trust with your portfolio of clients. Retain all partner institutions in your portfolio.
- Identify additional opportunities that will increase value for clients in Tk20. Oversee adoption of new functionality and ensure high client satisfaction once the functionality is implemented.
- Track and influence client health to ensure high client satisfaction. Address low Client Health scores. Use the Client Health data to provide updated reference information for Sales.
- Monitor, strategize, and drive Student Account purchases for HigherEd clients. Sell add-ons like authentication setup, new functionality, and training servers to clients.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and internal teams. Make weekly updates in Salesforce to ensure client details and communication are accurately recorded.
- Meet quarterly with client contacts to assess whether the client is on track to meet financial goals and maximize business value.
- Escalate issues or significant client concerns to the Manager of Client Engagement and other Tk20 managers.
- Facilitate Executive Sponsorship Meetings so that Tk20 leadership and client leadership can engage. Present Tk20 functionality to Client Leadership and promote additional feature adoption in Tk20.
- Monitor and analyze support/report requests to identify training needs or product development requirements.
- Help resolve urgent or critical concerns and support requests for clients.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to increase visibility of implemented partner institutions (e.g. webinar proposals, user conference presentations, case studies, etc).
- Collaborate with Client Success to ensure renewals close.
- Master’s degree
- Proven work experience as an account manager
- Experience with project planning
- Experience working with educational software or other web-based applications
- Proficient computer skills using basic software (i.e., Microsoft Office suite)
- Superior verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation management and quality assessment practices relating to Higher Education
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with Provost and Dean level
- Experience delivering client focused solutions
- Excellent active listening skills
Performance will be regularly evaluated by the Manager of Client Engagement.
Why Work with Tk20?
Tk20 is a dynamic, global company that believes in making a difference in education. We provide a collaborative work environment and enjoy celebrating our successes! You can find out more about us by visiting:
If Tk20 sounds like the right fit for you, apply now by sending your letter of interest and a resume/CV to recruiting@Tk20.com with Client Partner in the subject line.
Tk20 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.