Let's Get Started. Call Us Today.
Portfolios allow a variety of campus constituents to collect,
submit and review work spanning multiple semesters. Portfolio
assessments can relate directly to specific outcomes, providing
student learning capability and linked-in assessment data.
Students can also build their own creative portfolio to document
their education progress and share with individuals who are either
internal or external to the institution.
- Support quality enhancement initiatives, assess general
education outcomes, manage the tenure and promotion process and
carry out papers/projects in a capstone seminar.
- Set up an internal workflow that routes the portfolio to users
as defined by the on-campus process.
- Upload files, including video and audio files, to a portfolio.
- Track and analyze data gleaned from portfolio-related
- Enables students to create presentation portfolios to share
with potential employers or admissions committees.