Let's Get Started. Call Us Today.
The Document Room stores all assessment, planning, and
accreditation-related documents in one place. Security privileges
control the ability to upload and access files.
- Provide reviewers with easy access to documents during
- Reduce sending email attachments that get buried in email
- Share documents among different departments and units.
- Access documents on-the-go wherever users have internet
Embedded Document Viewing & Annotation
In addition to downloading a document, an assessor may open a Word, PDF, PowerPoint, or Excel file in an embedded view and make annotations. Embedded document viewing is available in Course Binders, Portfolios, Assignments, Juried Assessments, and Field Experience Binders.
- Add comments, notes, explanations or other types of remarks directly onto embedded documents while simultaneously assessing the submission.
- Provide students with easy to view highlighted annotations reflecting your feedback on their assignments, binders, portfolio, etc.