Let's Get Started. Call Us Today.
- Towards a Global Business Curriculum in a Global Institution
- Tuesday, November 4th, 11am CST, 12pm EST, 9am PST
- Presenters: Dr. Peter Maher & Dr. Benjamin Ola. Akande, Webster University
Webster University, an American university with locations in Europe, Asia, and Africa, is actively addressing the challenge of preparing graduates for the global workforce. In this webinar, Dr. Peter Maher and Dr. Benjamin Ola. Akande will provide an overview of the university's initiative to incorporate global education across all business-related disciplines as well as the process being established to achieve this goal. They will discuss the incorporation of Tk20 to communicate details of curriculum mapping and assessment management to worldwide faculty, and to gather and report the assessment data needed for continuous improvement. Initial benefits of curricula enhancements based on this framework will be discussed. The webinar will conclude with a time of Q&A.
Learn More & Register >
- Do you want more?
- Whether you missed a previous webinar or just learned about our webinar series, you can watch our previous recorded webinar sessions anytime.
- Watch previous webinars >