Let's Get Started. Call Us Today.
- Connecting the Dots: Are We There Yet?
- Wednesday, January 15th, 1pm CST, 2pm EST, 11am PST
- Presenter: Dr. Carrie Ausbrooks, Associate Dean for Assessment, College of Education and Health Professions, University of Texas at Arlington
- In this webinar, the presenter will focus on strategies used by the College of Education and Health Professions at UT Arlington in working with selected stakeholders to assist them in understanding the connections between course-level assessment activities (specifically course-level data collection and analysis) and unit-level decision making. The goal is to demystify course-level assessment to give faculty members confidence in successfully implementing new assessment processes. This webinar will be of interest to those who wish to explore strategies for achieving greater faculty involvement in program and unit assessment.
Learn More & Register >
- Do you want more?
- Whether you missed a previous webinar or just learned about our webinar series, you can watch our previous recorded webinar sessions anytime.
- Watch previous webinars >