Let's Get Started. Call Us Today.
The Document Room stores all assessment, planning and accreditation-related
documents in one place. Security privileges control the ability to upload
and access files.
- Provide reviewers with easy access to documents during accreditation visits.
- Reduce sending email attachments that get buried in email accounts.
- Share documents among different departments and units.
- Access documents on-the-go wherever users have internet access.
Admissions Applications allows institutions to manage institutional and program
application processes, streamline disparate procedures and requirements and
gain insight into applicant demographics.
- Accomodate a variety of admission timelines.
- Enjoy convenient visibility of application status and status of submitted
items (transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.)
- Access real-time data for easy and accurate forecasting for programs,
colleagues or internships.
Management of Field Experience and Clinical Practice provides for the integration of
cooperating sites, cooperating teachers/site staff, the integration of site demographic
data, and identification of students eligible for placements.
- Provide essential support for the health professions, counseling, social work,
education and the social sciences.
- Collect key demographic data and descriptive statistics for a variety of student
activities outside the classroom experience.
- Create a collection of assessments and self-reflections within a shared binder
for students, faculty and site staff.