The Document Room stores all assessment, planning and accreditation-related
documents in one place. Security privileges control the ability to upload
and access files.
- Provide reviewers with easy access to documents during accreditation visits.
- Reduce sending email attachments that get buried in email accounts.
- Share documents among different departments and units.
- Access documents on-the-go wherever users have internet access.
Admissions Applications allows institutions to manage institutional and program
application processes, streamline disparate procedures and requirements and
gain insight into applicant demographics.
- Accomodate a variety of admission timelines.
- Enjoy convenient visibility of application status and status of submitted
items (transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.)
- Access real-time data for easy and accurate forecasting for programs,
colleagues or internships.
Surveys of varying type can be created for different audiences. They can also
be designed to gather quantitative and qualitative data for analysis to assist
with informing critical decisions throughout the institution.
- Send system emails and reminder emails to increase response rates.
- Provide convenient student access.
- Survey a variety of audiences including faculty, site staff, alumni, alumni
employers and other institutional constituents.
The Video Assessment tool allows students to upload high-resolution videos for full
evaluation by faculty or other external assessors. During evaluation, comments can
be recorded in real time throughout the video and rubric criteria can be tied
directly to the content.
- Add time-stamped commentary within student video.
- Enjoy streaming capability for multiple video formats.
- Easily share content with individuals or courses.
Management of Field Experience and Clinical Practice provides for the integration of
cooperating sites, cooperating teachers/site staff, the integration of site demographic
data, and identification of students eligible for placements.
- Provide essential support for the health professions, counseling, social work,
education and the social sciences.
- Collect key demographic data and descriptive statistics for a variety of student
activities outside the classroom experience.
- Create a collection of assessments and self-reflections within a shared binder
for students, faculty and site staff.